• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Gav_ctr

1. G

Replica Mugen Grill and Splitter

the replica grill is awful looking! and not a good fit either. i had mine on for about 3 weeks then took it off and put the standard grill back on.
  2. G

been told your the man to see about some TRO stickers for the rear windows. looking for 3. how...

been told your the man to see about some TRO stickers for the rear windows. looking for 3. how much are they? u take paypal?
  3. G

my nhb facelift CTR

where did you get the tro stickers mate? cars looking good!
  4. G

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

Theres a silver fd2 in darvel, think the guy had a red fn2 before that. Haggis, cars lookin good mate! last i saw it was at scottish modified show. probably see you down the shore in the summer! gettin coil overs on friday for mine and hopefully new wheels soon too!
  5. G

what wheels?

yeah i've tried max power site but cant find them on there. good idea about emailing them though. i will try that. cheers buddy!
  6. G

what wheels?

i liked the look of the wheels on the civic in max power mag in october or november 2010 but now that i have mde u my mind thats what i want i ant remember the make of them, i know they have to be imported from th us which is making it harder to find them, can anyone help me out? heres a link to...
  7. G

gear box problems on 2004 type r

i took my 53 plate in to the dealer yesterday n they told me that there wasno service bulliton for my car. by the looks of things they are talkin crap so i think i will go back n kick up a stink! good to find out that i shalll be able to get the problem fixed for nothing. doesnt help not getting...
Back