• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by GavTypeR

1. GavTypeR

I've found my unicorn!

Reluctantly this is now for sale :( Anyone interested let me know! Cheers.
  2. GavTypeR

Recent EP3 purchase

Hi Mark, it sounds like a VTEC issue to me, the solenoid might not be engaging due to the gauze on the VTEC being blocked.
  3. GavTypeR

my type r premier edition

I really like that steering wheel.
  4. GavTypeR

I've found my unicorn!

Like everything else I do in life, brute force :asw:
  5. GavTypeR

I've found my unicorn!

Looking at the replacement it's literally just sticky and two little plastic lugs, with no threads on etc. I literally (Maybe a bit bullish but) Just pulled and pulled, using a couple of old panel tools until I got the old one off. The old lugs did snap into the holes, but just pulled these...
  6. GavTypeR

I've found my unicorn!

Did my bits and bobs today! Bit of good luck with the handbrake!! I took the Fugen (Fake Mugen) cover off and the original handbrake was underneath and in great condition! So that was a bit of luck. Adjusted the handbrake up the same time!! I've also sorted out my front badge replacement and...
  7. GavTypeR

I've found my unicorn!

Yeah I've tried but they are asking for like £25 posted, I'm sure I can get one for less than that or find someone who is willing to swap!
  8. GavTypeR

I've found my unicorn!

Yep it's a mugen one (Probably fake) it's quite nice looking but not OEM. I'm currently in the process of hunting down a OEM one. Hoping someone might just do a straight swap so it doesn't cost me anything! This is it, it's one of the only small mods on the car that are on my list to change...
  9. GavTypeR

I've found my unicorn!

I've been to Beaulieu before, it's an awesome place. Just a bit far for me to drive for a meet! Would love to attend something soon though with you all, been out of the forum game for a while.
  10. GavTypeR

Back in a K20 after 6 years away

Yeah I bet it does, I had a similar colour as a young 18 years old with my 206 GTI (Then I saw sense and realised French cars are poo) China Blue it was called. Funny you should mention NHB, as that's what my Prem is :)
  11. GavTypeR

I've found my unicorn!

Just hope my first day off in 13 days doesn't end up a wet one though! :), they're not the best fun in the wet these EP3s!
  12. GavTypeR

I've found my unicorn!

Finally have a day off work tomrorow so have a few quick jobs planned for the car! Had a new badge finally arrive for the front. I've also gone for the Vinyl insert for the rear R rather than changing the whole badge for now! Also going to tackle taking these terrible pedals off and try to get...
  13. GavTypeR

Back in a K20 after 6 years away

Lovely colour that, never seen one like it, cracking choice!
  14. GavTypeR

EP3 Changing Mugen pedals back to OEM

OK cool if they are fake they are definitely coming off! Haha
  15. GavTypeR

EP3 Changing Mugen pedals back to OEM

Awesome nice one :)
Back