• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by gazzman

1. gazzman

FN2 Buying guide/check list for the FN2 Civic Type R

cheers mate, will call up Honda first and see what the say, after I get car back from getting roof fixed :-)
  2. gazzman

FN2 Buying guide/check list for the FN2 Civic Type R

3rd gear issue...I did notice a couple times it was notchy going in, is this just under a 3year parts warrenty or is it on an extended warrenty? failing that, anybody paid for this problem to be fixed, if so what was the cost? cheers
  3. gazzman

few old hondas and my recent daily. update 24/8/14

Thought id try import plates on the car, not 100% sure if al keep them yet, dont know if car suits them. also added Type R decals.
  4. gazzman

FN2 Rust along the windscreen seal

Well went to Honda garage on wednesday, got phone call today saying my car has been accepted for getting roof repaired even though its outside the 6year warrenty, happy days, juat waiting for bodyshop to call me and book me in now. 2007 model, service history but not all honda. Happy days.
  5. gazzman

Fn2 got some new shoes.....was half drunk in Belguim last week...browsing car parts and accessories.....seen these wheels and decided am having them....so phoned the boy half drunk.....ended up agreeing to buy genuine floor mats and couple other bits off him too.....that a dont actually need...
  6. gazzman

FN2 tyre choices 18"????

A forgot about that camskill site. Cheers mate al have a look.
  7. gazzman

tyre choices 18" on FN2?

Whats everyones selection of rubber for there fn2? My car came on budgets and there pretty garbage so loking to upgrade. Unsure whats an ideal allround weather tyre choice. Gaz
  8. gazzman

FN2 tyre choices 18"????

My type r came on budget tyres which are really crappy grip. Whats everyones tyre choices on 18" rims. Gaz
  9. gazzman

Thanks mate. Cant wait to get home this weekend n go for a drive.
  10. gazzman

nice one. A will definatly be popping in to see them. cheers
  11. gazzman

Cheers mate. Al never change from honda....looking at an Frv for the wife too..get rid of her frenchy wagon lol
  12. gazzman

whats the ins and outs on this situation, does it need to be full honda service history?
  13. gazzman

glad i came on and read this post, was looking at getting rust treated then roof vinyled, but think i'll try Honda in Fife now when a get home and see what they say. mines is 07 plate with full history, although not main dealer history.
  14. gazzman

1.5lsi eg, which lasted about a week and the engine gave up 1.4 hawaii ej9, ran well and was a stop gap in between a couple of non honda cars i tried out (not going to post pics of non hondas) 1.8vti aerodeck, ended up lowered on ebay coilover, put full leather in it and some 96 spec teg...
Back