• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by gbl

1. G

exhuast rattle at idle

I am actually hoping its something like that heat shield and not something like the cat. I havent had it in the air but have looked underneath which I know wont tell me much but I cant see anything obvious.
  2. G

exhuast rattle at idle

EP3 124000 The exhaust appears to rattle when the engine is warmed up and the car is stationary like when in traffic or at lights. The car was just below the min on oil but have since filled it to the top. I dont have a heat shield over the cat as it fell off. What could this issue be?
  3. G

Help hieadlight issue

For the last 3 months I have had my headlight go out, today I realized it wasn't working again so I replaced it however now when I put my headlights on full beam the headligh and full beam one go out. What could be the issue here? is it a fuse or something? Thanks for any help Civic type r...
  4. G

brake issue opinions please

I didn't really have time to inspect anything as my mother is terminally ill and I had to rush back home, but I did see that the drivers front side disc had a big groove and that the pad wear indicators looked knackered. So I guess they were rubbing the disc and maybe I had something like a...
  5. G

got new bembo pads all round and had to get from discs which I went for brembo too. One of the front discs had a massive groove on the inside.
  6. G

in regards to the issue when its rained overnight and the brakes seem to be bound this has always happened this really doesn't concern me but with the issue thats happening at the moment I am going to change the pads and see what happens. Does anyone have any opinions on BOSCH pads on...
  7. G

Thanks have been looking at the brembo pads from eurocar parts.
  8. G

Thanks I have been looking at brembo can get full set for £70
  9. G

When I am braking especially down a hill to stop at a junction I am hearing a rubbing noise it sort of feels as if the wheels a still spinning as I come to a stop. A couple of weeks ago my ABS light came on so I stopped the car, turned the engine off then restarted. It has not come on since. I...
  10. G

Pulling to the left

I went over a big pothole the other day and my ep3 is pulling to the left, its not very bad but it bad enough to notice. If I set off in first with no hands on the wheel the steering wheel turns to left quite dramatically. There seems to be no bent rods and everything seems to be tight (although...
  11. G

is my car going to start costing me?

best tires I have had were an my old beemer they were falken 452s but you can't seem to find them in many places anymore. They just felt like pierelli 6000s which were a good one too.
  12. G

yeah they get a good rep and they seem to be honest, because the last garage I went to told me I need I should not be using falken 914s on it and I should be using p zeros. Scott underwood said thats rubbish Falkens are ok.
  13. G

I am in Kirkoswald near penrith cumbria, this is where I have the car being done, they get a good name https://www.facebook.com/ScottUnderwoodAutoRepairs
  14. G

I stopped going to honda about 4 of years ago since they started lying to me about things that were not wrong with the car such as my cat is dying and needs replaced. So I went to a local garage my manager at work recommended its just one guy and a an apprentice. I have taken it to a new place...
Back