• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by georgef

1. G

my jrsc satin type r

Lol yea. Well mines a little bit different anyway. Yea I have but it's not on my laptop or anything. Sounds better than and evo to
  2. G

my jrsc satin type r

It's not always about having something off the shelf though. I could have brought an evo if I fancied one but there are lots about. It's about having something a little different sometimes
  3. G

my jrsc satin type r

whats ment to happen to the blocks then? there is a fair few charged ones about. i hadnt really heard of any problems
  4. G

my jrsc satin type r

o cheers. no it had already had one done. but i wasnt at all happy with how it drove like it. had the ride height raised a little and a few bits and bobs cheanged to make it more useable really. drives so much nicer now!
  5. G

my jrsc satin type r

sorry whats FRSU? i went out in it tonight only to the gym but havnt been out in it for a week. i had forgotten how much fun it was. was thinking about getting a motorbike again end of summer but know im not so sure!
  6. G

my jrsc satin type r

It's a spoon pro street silencer mate. Ment to be rare as anything these days. Sonds awesome and looks very bling bling from behind. Nice to have something bit different to.
  7. G

my jrsc satin type r

the wheels are pro race 2's and its a spoon street exhaust. think they are ment to be pretty rare on ep3's
  8. G

my jrsc satin type r

few new pics of my type r a friend done for me
  9. G

my jrsc satin type r

yea they are in hangingfield. i live in chelmsford. i have only had the car 2 weeks and its been at tdi all this week. the car has lived in chelmsford for the last 2 years though. i will keep my eye out for a red teg to.
  10. G

my jrsc satin type r

had a bit of a mix up with tdi as they didnt realise they had seen the car before because of the plate change. but it needs lambda probe which i will order tomorrow. they have also done the fast road set up so i cant wait to drive it again!
  11. G

my jrsc satin type r

got my plates and skunk2 gearknob fitted. its off to tdi this afternoon. few pics. really liking the gearknob. made a much bigger difference than what i thought
  12. G

my jrsc satin type r

Yea it's richc olds car. Goes into tdi south Saturday. Also waiting for my skunk2 gear knob to turn up. last time it was on the rollers it made 295. just loving the noise the thing makes. log book also turned up today so plate will be on tomorrow. aslong as i get it back in time from tdi im also...
  13. G

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

car looks awesome. This is making me want a dc5 even more. must stop looking on pistonheads!
  14. G

my jrsc satin type r

hi im new here so go easy please. i have only had the car just over a week, i suspect some of you guys will already know the car. i have done a few small bits but nothing major. just gave her a service, checked the valve clearences, replaced the front tyres and also brought a new front lower...
Back