• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by getteg

1. getteg

Harv's JDM Dc2

Man she is beautiful. I wish it wasnt so darn hard to import a car to the US (emmision(SP) laws suck) I found a 4door ITR I wanted to get but importing is too hard. O-well
  2. getteg

DC2 DB8 DC5 1998 / 1999 DC2 Type R

Wow and I get mad about paying 3.00-3.50 for 93 octena.
  3. getteg

NSX R STOLEN.

Any word on condition yet? Man I hope she is ok. That car is complete sex.
  4. getteg

1/4 Mile Times

Integra GSR 15.6 at 88 mph, Gateway International Raceway back in August right before seasons end. Mods Full exhaust including... WeaponR header Magnaflow high flow cat and a Greddy EVO2 catback.
  5. getteg

O... I was just going by the converter on my phone.
  6. getteg

My Civic

I like the red alot. I dont believe that color is offered in the States.
  7. getteg

My Black DC5

She looks great man I want a G4 ITR so bad. Some day. Some day.
  8. getteg

DC2 DB8 DC5 Youngest Dc5 driver?

Wow I dont pay that much for my DC2 and my 2000 dodge ram pickup put together. I have full coverage on both, but Im in a whole other country.
  9. getteg

Wow I wished I lived there. In the states 98-99 ITR's go for like 9-12k in good shape if not more. Which is like 6800-9100 over there.
  10. getteg

Nice CRX.

CRX's are great all around IMO. They are light and make a great drag car, or on the flip side they get like a million miles to the gallon.
  11. getteg

I really like the look of this.....

Thank you!
  12. getteg

I really like the look of this.....

What is ATTS? That is a clean lude for the price. Wish I had the money to pick it up and it was in the US, but 1. its deff not in the US and 2. I dont have the money. O-well
  13. getteg

The old and the new (DC2/DC5)

Yes I do belive they are standard on your (UKDM/EDM) DC2's.
  14. getteg

How Many Miles do you do in a week?

I personaly drive 200-300 miles a week in my car, but total miles per week in any give car/truck I go about 500-600 miles per week. There was a 94-97 style Integra LS here in the states someone traded in a year or so ago that had over 600,000 miles on one motor. All the services were done at...
  15. getteg

The old and the new (DC2/DC5)

Nice tegs they are absolutly beautiful.
Back