• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ghent

1. ghent

FK2 Gruppe M or Eventuri please help me chosse ?????????

Its just a matter of taste. I dislike the induction noise generated by a filter. For the sound go for eventuri as the filter is very close to the intake mouth. Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
  2. ghent

I was away for a vacation and l have left the car to the local Honda Authorized Service to install the intake and to do a periodic servicing. I wasn't there to witness how easy or hard to install the kit but my mechanic says it is not a big deal. The kit fits perfectly without any issues - the...
  3. ghent

Arrived ! Not installed yet but the build quality is pretty awesome. Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
  4. ghent

I’ve ordered a Gruppe M kit and it arrives Friday. I’ll keep you guys updated about how it performs and fits. Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
  5. ghent

I have googled it and couldnt find a page about the poor fitment on FK2. I think you didn’t see a live one either. Because I also couldn’t find anyone using this kit. Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
  6. ghent

What is the problem with the fitment? Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
  7. ghent

Gruppe M has been in the market for a long long time (25 years now),it is one of the best and experienced brands out there, Eventuri is a new brand, and I think that design is inspired by Gruppe M EP3 kit. That's why I would vote for Gruppe M but sadly, Eventuri's website is way more professional.
  8. ghent

FK2 Engine management light

I've had a similar error code for 2 times before. The scenario was I wasn't able to switch gear properly during a speed run and the car goes into redline in between the gears, all the error lights come up like a cristmas tree including the EML and when you plug in the car to a diagonistic tool...
  9. ghent

Jimbo's JDM Bugeye Impreza STI

Really nice car mate. Enjoy it Tapatalk kullanarak iPad aracılığıyla gönderildi
  10. ghent

Sporty Blue FK2 From A Distant Land

I have checked the CZP you mentioned above; some very nice work indeed. But I’m not a fan of neither of those red carbon parts or stiches, nor the small parts of leather on the wheel. Carbon Fibre should be black and grey, the color makes it look cheap. Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone...
  11. ghent

:D aah sorry for misunderstanding. I think so, piano black is better than that carbon wrap, looks richer imo. Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
  12. ghent

Thanks mate. The carbon bits are not fake, they are real carbon parts. Its my first TypeR but 4th Honda so far. Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
  13. ghent

Yeah, there are pretty hardly modified fk2s around here. I brought the car as it is from a car gallery but my guess is they are custom made because they forgot to reinstall the production number plate back. :) Tapatalk kullanarak iPad aracılığıyla gönderildi
  14. ghent

Hello again. It's Emre, a newcomer as I mentioned in the newbie section which you can find more about me here. I drive this baby below for a month now and enjoying every second of it. It's a 2015, approximately at 20.000 miles on the clock. It isn’t GT which you cannot buy them here in...
Back