• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by giboman

1. G

hi mate just come into forum after many years from being away, i have not got the type r now...

hi mate just come into forum after many years from being away, i have not got the type r now sold it many years ago i now have an impreza sti, i joined this forum in 2005. i can see you joined not long ago........enjoy Manolo oh am a gibo like you lol
  2. G

CTR is going No Plate Advice

Hi, i am changing my CTR :cry: :cry: and my No plate is personalised to the car but its not going with the car i will be selling it in the forum i hope, what i need to now how to go about it without having to put it in retension, be greatful for some advice thnx Mani
  3. G

E-TECH STRUT BRACE

hope i don't hit any pot holes i will be well pived if i get my 18" kei wheels with 35 pofile damaged..... :lol:
  4. G

E-TECH STRUT BRACE

hi tarticus no mate my brace is different to urs........ and yes mark my bonnet was also pushed up,yes more on the left hand side, today i cut of about 1/4" and it is better,it has got the bonnet down i bit but it still touches,i think i can live with it lol, yes i have a carbon bonnet in mind...
  5. G

Alarm fob

i was also told at a honda garage that i could not have the larger fob as they are different alarm systems......my small fob was also very tatty, but i took off the covering were the letters are clean the glue off and it looks so much better now......ok it has not got the letters but am sure we...
  6. G

E-TECH STRUT BRACE

Hi all, hope someone can help...i have just today fitted a strut brace its an e-tech flat polished brace,has anyone had problem with the bonnet touchingi am i bit concern that its puching up on the bonnet,left hand side more than right,it can be seen that the bonnet does not line up flush with...
  7. G

Another Milano

Hope u like it u Guys..... 8) 8)
  8. G

iasonas72 Milano with Mugen*edited*

nice one my friend......... 8) 8)
  9. G

High milers

mine has 64000 got it with 54000, only thing i have had done is the 2nd gear problem done(under warrenty off course)...apart from that still goes well..........in and out of vtec.... :lol: :lol:
Back