• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by GINGE1

1. GINGE1

ep3 type-r Mtec discs and mintex pads? Best brake discs type?

im using mintex all round was thinking about grilled and groved but after reading about them and finding out they crack i fitted mintex all round and best brake i think :lol::lol:
  2. GINGE1

Vibration/rattling noise at 3-4k? Drive shaft heat shield

i had the same problem, rattling noise and once i jacked it up noticed it was very rusty and just whip it off and problem solved. i have just noticed a horrible vibration and rattle coming from the exhaust centre pipe manly from under the divers seat, just wondering if people can shed some light...
  3. GINGE1

Air filter change

the difference is the oil you put on once you've cleaned the filter, the oil is either in a aerosol can or a pump bottle
  4. GINGE1

LEAKING ROOF

thats where i have a feeling is coming in from, just seeing if other people have had the same problem and what they have done to solve it
  5. GINGE1

LEAKING ROOF

Yeah its only damp just above the drivers door :confused:
  6. GINGE1

LEAKING ROOF

HI GUYS IVE HAD MY EP3 TYPE-R FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW AND AFTER THE RAIN WE HAVE BEEN HAVING IN THE SOUTH WEST I HAVE STARTED THE NOTICE THAT THE ROOF LINING IS SOAKING WET JUST ABOVE THE DRIVERS DOOR AND CAN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME FOUND OUT WHERE THE WATER IF COMING FROM ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH...
  7. GINGE1

BONNET LATCH

THANKS FOR THE HELP BUDDY DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THE WHOLE DASH OR IS IT A EASY 10 MINUET JOB
  8. GINGE1

BONNET LATCH

HOPING FOR SOMETHING THAT LOOKS A BIT MORE TIDIER
  9. GINGE1

BONNET LATCH

HI GUYS MY BONNET LATCH ON THE DRIVERS SIDE UNDER THE STEERING WHEEL HAS SNAPPED OFF ON MY EP3 :mad: AND TIERED OF USING PLIERS SO WAS JUST WONDER IF THERE IS ANYTHING ON THE MARKET TO FIX THIS FAULT AND NOT GOING TO HONDA A REPLACE THE WHOLE CABLE, ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS
Back