• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by gmogle

1. G

Drivers Side Rear Brake Caliper 2003 (53) Pre facelift Type R

I just replaced mine with one from Tegiwa for £200 if that helps?
  2. G

EP3 not cranking after battery replacement

Ok dont laugh but I have sorted it.......you'll never guess what it was in a million years (unless its a standard Type R feature that I have missed). Now before you all burst out laughing.....remember I have only had this car a week and driven it about 10 times. All the times its been left in...
  3. G

The terminals look fine to be honest, I have tried cleaning them up to see if that helped and it didn't. There isn't any room for the positive to touch on anything else. I always connect the negative first then the positive when connecting a battery and the reverse when taking the connectors...
  4. G

Thanks mate but my owners manual is in Japanese :)
  5. G

Thanks Loxy, I have checked the battery and thats at 12.35volts with the ignition off. That should be enough shouldn't it ? I did also check all the small fuses in both fuse boxes and couldn't see any broken fuses. How do I check the immobiliser ?
  6. G

Hi guys, Only had my JDM Ep3 a week and have managed to stop it working :( I removed the battery to fit an induction kit today and also whilst the battery was off took the steering wheel off and replaced it back (as it wasn't central). Now when I try to start the car all the lights and stuff...
Back