• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Godsequal

1. Godsequal

FN2 Suck and blow

@musgroove prob the best person to ask, he's had every one ever made in the quest for 250bhp Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Godsequal

FN2 brake fade

I had this problem on snakes pass near me, was worried I'd have to go down the bbk route. I decided to first try a decent set of pads and after 4 trackdays I've not had fade once. First I went for project mu hc800 and they were awesome but at £120 a set I thought id try something a little...
  3. Godsequal

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

I like ecutek. Especially with the connect. No wires, no big box and data logging from your phone as well as map switching and 0-60 timing etc all from your phone too, it's just easy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Godsequal

My type r

Welcome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Godsequal

Just get it done. It's a 30 min job Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Godsequal

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT Shouldn't be a problem. With just a smoothed air box mine made 220.9bhp. So will your mods you should be looking at 220 min. Like you said though. It's all about the mid range and smoothing the curve. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Godsequal

Really? I have these and there brilliant but I won't be buying them again because of the brake dust. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Godsequal

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

For today? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Godsequal

Love the new additions dotty. Top of the line, tasteful goodies as usual [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Godsequal

Iirc it alters the throttle response. E.g. You can set it to different settings to sharpen the response or dull it if your trying to be economical. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Godsequal

Haha. Your so funny. Had odds on it not lasting a week before the first mod was ordered. Good lad [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Godsequal

Let me be the first to say. Congrats. I've been drooling over it on instagram all day Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Godsequal

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

Wow that was quick. Forum member? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Godsequal

Then I'll offer half Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Godsequal

I'm not like that. I'll pay you at least £20 a wheel [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back