• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by GOLFYT

1. GOLFYT

Stuiwhite's NHB EP3

Hi mate NHB is the colour (Night Hawk Black)
  2. GOLFYT

Honda Access wind deflectors EP3

Definitely worth it, and add a bit more flair to the car
  3. GOLFYT

JDM wind deflectors

Hi Maxine I hit the jackpot with them, i was always keeping an eye on ebay and a set came up brand new in box from someone who had never fitted them so i grabbed them quick. They are discontinued so i dont think any where has them in stock, there is a set on ebay at the mo that are used but it...
  4. GOLFYT

Hi Cheers for the advice, i have fitted them now, they look amazing, its a shame they are so hard to get hold of but in a way its also a good thing so not everyone has them
  5. GOLFYT

Hi Does anyone have any tips of fitting these. They are new and have all clips and also backing tape. I was wondering if there is any particular way of them going on or any diagrams etc, just don't want to make a mess of it Thanks
  6. GOLFYT

JDM wind deflectors

I have managed to source a set of the Honda Access JDM wind deflectors now Thanks for the replies
  7. GOLFYT

JDM wind deflectors

I do love the JDM deflectors ***, they look so much better, plus i love the OEM look. They just seem very hard to find a set anywhere
  8. GOLFYT

JDM wind deflectors

Hi, is there anywhere that the Honda Access EP3 wind deflectors can be bought, and what sort of price are they going for. Thanks
  9. GOLFYT

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

Hi mate I have got all my hoses from them and they are top quality, as good as samco and forge hoses easily I recommend
  10. GOLFYT

washer jets

Not yet, I will give that a go first
  11. GOLFYT

washer jets

I havnt tried that yet ill give that a go
  12. GOLFYT

washer jets

Hi guys I had my bonnet painted and since I have got it back my front washer jets have stopped working, The washer bottle is full, the motor is working fine but literally nothing coming out. I have looked at all the pipes for kinks and checked that they have been connected to the nozzle...
  13. GOLFYT

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

What a job you are doing, this will look amazing when its all built back up, very impressive
  14. GOLFYT

DE-WIPER opinions

Haha
  15. GOLFYT

DE-WIPER opinions

I have decided to leave it with the wiper on. I am all about the OEM+ look with function
Back