• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Goose

1. Goose

JDM import number plate size??...

the smaller plate rule is allowed because it's not possible to fit a UK plate in the smaller space on most JDM cars, your car clearly has enough space for a UK plate, ironic seeing as it was made here. my advice is get a normal UK plate then all will be fine :)
  2. Goose

Future Tyre Labelling

the death of "road legal" 888's ect is here
  3. Goose

adjusting headlamp beam on a ukdm dc2

good skills
  4. Goose

adjusting headlamp beam on a ukdm dc2

dare i ask how many forums you've put this on? :p
  5. Goose

EU Daytime Running Lights - New Law

it's optional on many cars and has been for years, some systems are better than others and i like the ones that use wheel speed. the sensors are nothing but a PITA, they tend to get broken when tyres get changed but the biggest problem is they are usually alloy valves which oxidise...
  6. Goose

EU Daytime Running Lights - New Law

tyre pressure monitoring is being phased in next year for all mass produced cars and light commercials ;)
  7. Goose

air conditioning civic ep3 fault

as long as you use new seals and lubricate them with the correct PAG oil then yeh
  8. Goose

What tools are you using

strap on mostly here too, about 13k worth :-(
  9. Goose

How much does your insurance charge you when you add mod's

nothing for me either, it's insured for a set value regardless of what i do with it
  10. Goose

Condenser FAIL!....possibly

i'm going by trade prices, one of our suppliers is always far cheaper than anyone else with a similar price to what you have found. our other suppliers are roughly the ebay price you noticed but these are usually better brands like valeo ect. there are no holes in the system but you do get...
  11. Goose

Condenser FAIL!....possibly

it's very rare i ever put a stop leak into a system and even then it's for good reason. that condensor is about the going price for a cheap pattern part, some work fine and some are an absolute PITA to fit
  12. Goose

Spa-Francorchamps Oct 5-6

anyone going this october?
  13. Goose

Civic Type R SRS light on

there is a known fault on the FN2 i think, might be why it was free if thats what you have
  14. Goose

My Audi A4 Avant

:o burn him, burn him
  15. Goose

My Audi A4 Avant

and then cry a lot when the suspension needs repairs, or the engine out job for a steering rack change :p
Back