• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by gregg

1. G

Harness bar

Ohrite . Its just ive seen alot attached to the bar . But also alot of bad comments . Ive got a takata harness
  2. G

Harness bar

What about fixing the harness solely to the bar ? Im hoping to cit my seat and harness this weekend , just not sure whether the harness is long enough to reach rear seat bolts
  3. G

Harness bar

Just bought new cobra bucket seat and 4 point harness . Looking at buying a harness bar, as i dont think my harness will reach rear bolt holes. Any one got a harness bar ? Any good ? Seen some bad press about them but alot of it seems to be a few years ago , wondering whether the bars have been...
  4. G

Competition clutch flywheels

Im looking to buy a competition clutch and flywheel for my pre facelift , any recomendations on brands and where to buy from? Im planning to run a supercharger later
  5. G

LSD for CTR

They recommended a stage 3 or 4 clutch . There flywheel is £330 . Is that expensive ? Cheers
  6. G

LSD for CTR

Standard power at the moment but plan to supercharge next year . Cpl recommended the clutch to go with charger
  7. G

LSD for CTR

what flywheel would you guys recommend ? im fitting quaife diff been recommended clutchmaster fx400 clutch ? cheers
  8. G

LSD for CTR

any recomendations to where to buy from ? im looking to buy a quaife lsd(recommended), clutch and flywheel next week , going to get it all done while the box is out , i have a 2002 ep3 and plan to supercharge been told i need to change the flywheel for a lighter one? im from norwich , can...
  9. G

sending money to email address in last post ,

sending money to email address in last post ,
  10. G

where can i get fast road setup

didnt no where to post this ; i live in the norwich area ordering lowering springs and camber kit tommorrow , any advice where to get the camber setup? thanks
  11. G

engine mounts

did you buy yours as a kit or seperately? how much should i be looking at to spend cheers
  12. G

engine mounts

did you change the back and front? i hear you get alot of vibration through the car with the mounts , whats it like? cheers
  13. G

engine mounts

no just got a cat back at the moment, heard about the o2 sensor any brands recommended? no k-pro , i wish,
  14. G

engine mounts

ive just bought a dc sports manifold, its recommended to fit stiffer engine mounts , which ones should i change? any brands recommended? also as its a decat manifold i hear that the car may run lean? if this happens how do i solve this? cheers
  15. G

RED

ok thanks i spoke to a bloke last night and he said he'd mop it then seal it , i live near norwich
Back