• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by gregsii

1. G

FK8 Tyre Deflation System

Glad to know I am not the only one with this problem :)
  2. G

FK8 Tyre Deflation System

Morning all Does anyone know how the tyre deflation system works or has anyone had issues with it on their FK8? I got the light on my dash recently, went to a garage and checked the pressure and none of the tyres were below 30 PSI, fronts were on 36ish and backs were around 30. I pumped the...
  3. G

FK8 FK8 How many have wrecked Alloys so far ???

So a nice load out of the wallet then!
  4. G

FK8 FK8 How many have wrecked Alloys so far ???

Ouch Ryan, how much is a new wheel from Honda?
  5. G

FK8 Pothole horrors

Driving through North London last week and the roads are shockingly bad. Dodged a slalom of 6 potholes and thought I was safe, took my eyes off the road for a second and looked back to see a big old crater in front of me.... BANG the car goes at 35 mph. Did the exact same thing 15 minutes or...
  6. G

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Has anyone bought any ceramic coating or paint protection for their car? I've had the car a month now and so far: -Some plum has opened his door on my passengers side door and left a hefty dent/scratch. -Stone chip on bonnet and windscreen. -Some odd mark on driver side door, couldn't get it...
  7. G

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I was driving around today and suddenly on my dash, next to the symbol that tells you the speed of the sign the car has just read, I get another symbol that looks like a "No Overtaking" sign. What's that about, anyone got that on theirs? The sign didn't go away my whole journey home This is...
  8. G

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

Did you buy them from carmats-uk.com? If so, do they came with the correct fitting things as in do they fix into the FK8 or do they just sit on the carpet? Red with black trim actually sounds quite nice.
  9. G

FK8 Discounts on GT

I don't disagree. I have owned most colours of cars, apart from black - the FK8 is my first black car. I got it washed on Saturday and by the end of the day it looked dirty :( Still think it looks really nice though.
  10. G

FK8 Diskloks

Can't you just turn keyless entry off on the FK8?
  11. G

FK8 Discounts on GT

Yeah that Porsche looks lovely
  12. G

FK8 Discounts on GT

Interesting how people like different things. I actually think the Sonic Grey looks horrendous, its like the cars paint job is unfinished, just a primer job. I had a choice of test driving that one or a white one (both GT) and picked the white to go for a spin in. My FK8 is actually black...
  13. G

FK8 Discounts on GT

Sonic Grey is the worst colour in my opinion, probably why it was so cheap as they can't sell it! :D Is it a GT variant?
  14. G

FK8 Discounts on GT

You got free mats ! :mad:
  15. G

FK8 Admiral Car Insurance renewal just hit the roof.....

Yeah my old Focus ST was with Greenlight, I asked them for a quote on the Type R but they said the same - don't insure anything over a certain price.
Back