• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Grey87

1. Grey87

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

Very nice mate! Great colour combo! Would look sweet if you wrapped the mirrors too!
  2. Grey87

TwoThousandAnd3. Anniversary CTR Milano {Pic heavy}

The surround wouldnt be too bad but the pocket would be a little of a bugger, Ive seen some guys wrap the face of the pocket and have the inside sprayed black, that looks pretty damn good ;)
  3. Grey87

Im happy to send you mine and you send me your console. drop me a PM dude and we can work something out, I can also do custom designs and spray jobs just let me know what you want. You have a PM mate! Gaz
  4. Grey87

One tiny update for today... Postie brought me a present. MUGEN Oil cap.
  5. Grey87

Fancy a swap fella? Im really tempted to sell this one and buy a NHB civic ;) The stickers and wrap are just abit of fun Im tempted to take it back to complete standard and enjoy being able to drive OVER speedhumps again. No bonnet vents for me unless I get hold of a BuddyClub CF bonnet. Gaz
  6. Grey87

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Nice gaitor mate got a link to the seller I need one for my civic! If you after another purchase theres a spoon style cam cover for sale on CTRO. Gaz
  7. Grey87

Liams EP3 In Milano

Hey mate thats a nice looking car, looks similar to mine. Im tempted to wrap my splitter to look like this....
  8. Grey87

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

Cracking looking CTR mate, loving the Advans!
  9. Grey87

Cheers dude, it was surprisingly easy. Just take your time and steal your missus/sisters hair dryer to help stretch the wrap, if your ever near the midlands I can do it for ya, Ive got tonnes of wrap left lol.
  10. Grey87

I was considering fitting a carbon splitter, but I cant find one I like, not a fan of the usual Mugen front ends. Im tempted to fit a facelift front end and just keep it clean and simple. Cheers dude!
  11. Grey87

So after owning an EP2 for the best part of a year I moved on to an EP3! Absolutely loving the Type R. Its a 2003 Milano red aniversary edition with a ful service history. Came with TA Technic coilovers,AEM cold air induction kit and a (very loud) straight through exhaust with a Spoon N1...
Back