• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Gus

1. G

My ATR !!! (makes a nice change!!)

Hmmmm... ;-) Thanks the for the post... catch you at a meet one day.....
  2. G

Thank you.. Wanna swap ;-)
  3. G

:shock: :shock: :shock: Bring it on!
  4. G

Thanks Mark, Nice to be here!! Got any further with the Carbon boot lid?? :twisted: :twisted:
  5. G

(especially the earthing kit ;)) I'll clean the engine bay up and get some piccies of that up too.... "The original, custom-made Earthing Kit" :D:D:D Been doing a fair bit to yours of recent then Paul?? Have to meet up again soon and maybe whore a lift off ya??? See you soon...
  6. G

Thanks mate.. Keep meaning to take some, especially with the new head unit and boot install, but you know how it is.. Too busy ragging to do much braggin' ;) Stops silly American accent Thanks for the post tho ;)
  7. G

Well, here it is, my pride and joy !! The inside has changed a little since the picture: Starter button instead of cigarette lighter, different head unit, phone kit (Company insist)... The rest of the car is still quite standard although toying with the idea of...
  8. G

My Milano

Tut... here we go again.. not only did you forget about me in the write up of the Hampshire meet, but you have forgotten me again !!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: I drive the ONLY ATR that went to the Hampshire meet.. and again, you have forgotten about me.... Goes off to put on Bermuda...
  9. G

My Milano

Do I detect a little bit of 'bias' in this post??? Only kidding! Fantastic looking car.. To be honest, wasnt overly keen on the white wheels to start with, but they are growing on me, FAST! :wink: :wink:
  10. G

CH1 Almost got one.

I have an ATR and love it.. certainly in 1st and 2nd the redline must be in site for it to achieve constant vTec but 3rd and 4th are a little more 'forgiving'... certainly in 2nd its a real fine-line between being in constant vTec when changing to 3rd and having to wait a second or so for...
Back