• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Gwapz

1. Gwapz

Xenon Bulbs Help

You need H1 for the dipped beam, and i think H7 for the high beam???
  2. Gwapz

HOT North Weald Car Activity Day 17/10/08…

cracking pics, should of put my name earlier for this, as i had a day of yesterday......next one definately
  3. Gwapz

HOT Brands Hatch Indy 05/12/08…

wish i could go in the EP3, haven't been to HOT event since one at Brands almost 2 years and that was with my old EK, shame i got exams the next day or i would of been signed up an ready to go for this.
  4. Gwapz

RickHondaR Autoglym Polished Cosmic CTR New Pics 17/8/08

car looks great mate...have you got a link for the Bosch wiper blades???
  5. Gwapz

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

looks great, nice mods.....gotta save up for the GruppeM
  6. Gwapz

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

looks very nice
  7. Gwapz

Final HOT Track Day of 2006

im 21 but just renewed last weekend, insurance has gradually fallen, currently paying just over £1000 with everything declared and thats living in a high crime zone, but checking out prices for a vti it came out to around the same price, so an engine swap is on the cards early next year :D...
  8. Gwapz

it is a 1.5 vtec, i m in the same boat as you i m afraid, can't afford any trackdays it till the new year :(
  9. Gwapz

tis mine :D , was mega fun that day, just wish i had the time and funds to do another one before the new year :cry:
Back