• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by habmoh13

1. H

EP3 ran on very low oil

Quick update - oil change all done guys, couldn't see any metal particles at all in the oil. Ran it through filter paper and can't seem to see any particles either so fingers crossed it's all okay. Thanks everyone for your input, much appreciated.
  2. H

EP3 ran on very low oil

I wish it was me lol then at least if there's something wrong I would be paying for my damage. Right now I have no idea whether the car is going to blow up any second or if it's going to continue driving perfect and on top of that I will potentially have to explain to someone why they were the...
  3. H

EP3 ran on very low oil

Hi mate thanks both of you for the responses. Currently as far as I can tell, (im no mechanic at all) but it sounds perfectly fine. No loud ticking or anything from the chain, just the standard ticking youd get from the aux belt I think? Can't hear any loud knocking or anything when cold or when...
  4. H

EP3 ran on very low oil

Hi, please someone offer some advice because I'm going out of my mind. Any help seriously appreciated. I own an EP3 on 130k miles which my friend has been borrowing for the last 2 or so months. He brought the car to me a month ago advising no VTEC and it sounded absolutely horrid and the oil...
Back