• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Hamilton

1. H

Exhaust

My ride is 2018 CTR, with a 3" USR catless down pipe w a 3" Takeda front pipe. I want to run 3" pipe for the rest of the exhaust with a single Resonator at the trip tips. Has anyone had any experience with that?
  2. H

WE THE PEOPLE..2018 Civic Type R

Good thought..but I live in Florida:) . This morning, it was 59* and we call that cold here. Plenty of sunshine ***. If I can't find Electronic traction control that is satisfactory, then I will have to seriously look at the wheels/tire option. My tuner says that I have a "conservative" tune...
  3. H

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

Great history! Great R buy as well...
  4. H

It took a lot of thought and preparation..:)
  5. H

Hondata Flash Pro w E85/93 mixture. INJEN-Cold Air Intake, USR Down pipe, TAKEDA Front pipe(Pro Civic)
  6. H

So far, 354WHP/348Torque. Having trouble with too much wheel spin( aka traction). Hondata doesn't make a unit for the CTR. One friend said to drop to 18" wheels and beefier tires. That is a pretty expensive solution.
  7. H

A US Marine veteran, I love America !
Back