• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Harfi

1. Harfi

Adrian Flux Insurance

I nearly fell over when my renewal came through from flux the other day
  2. Harfi

wheel colour for cosmic civic?

Mine are Matt anthracite
  3. Harfi

LSD for CTR

Ahh Id love to drive a standard one to see how much different mine is
  4. Harfi

what windscreen cleaner?

My brother uses gtechniq on my car and it's awesome
  5. Harfi

LSD for CTR

Mine has a cas ( so ) diff in it apparently
  6. Harfi

LSD for CTR

I've not driven one without an LSD but my mate has one that he has just had one put in and he says it's transformed the car
  7. Harfi

LSD for CTR

Mine has an LSD and its mega lol, really worth the money IMO
  8. Harfi

D2 coilovers any good???

Mines done a track day and has been to the ring on springs
  9. Harfi

D2 coilovers any good???

I don't know what mine are but it has a small arch gap and sits level :-)
  10. Harfi

D2 coilovers any good???

Tbh mate you don't need coilovers for every day use I got mine for the fiesta because springs didn't make the car sit right, I've got lowering springs on my ep3 and it sits perfectly save
  11. Harfi

D2 coilovers any good???

I bought relatively cheap coilovers for my fiesta and one of the dampers snapped so I bought a used set of Gaz golds with the money I spent of both sets I could of bought a new set of Gaz golds, it's not worth saving a few hundred pounds IMO save up and buy good ones first time lol
  12. Harfi

New BMW alarm issue (1M stolen in less than 3 minutes)

That's insane, you would of thought Ze Germans would of thought abit harder about the security of a 40k car lol
  13. Harfi

Brembo's on a 2003 EP3

Looks great there pal
  14. Harfi

best pound for pound brake pad!!

Just checked with my mate who owned my car before me it actually has ds3000 in the front and 2500 in the rear
  15. Harfi

best pound for pound brake pad!!

I've got ds2500 all round braided lines and brembo discs and it stops really well even when cold I love the squeak you get off them too haha
Back