• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by HarryEP3

1. HarryEP3

EP3 Facelift lights and airwalker lip

Thanks man it was a tight fit but got it on eventually lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. HarryEP3

Not really mate i got the wiring harness already mate of some bloke on Facebook then it’s just plug and play Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. HarryEP3

EP3 Side light bulb holder?

Life saver mate thanks for that [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. HarryEP3

It’s the headlight side light holders I’m after mate these: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. HarryEP3

Anyone know where I can get a facelift bulb holder for the side lights. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. HarryEP3

Thanks dude [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. HarryEP3

Fitted facelift lights to my pre facelift today. Also fitted an airwalker the last weekend. Here is the difference Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. HarryEP3

EP3 EP3 Seat Upgrade: Leather? Premier Recaros?

No worries mate I’m the same with Facebook just made one to view the civic groups lol. In my opinion they feel great, much tighter feeling than the originals and plus they look great Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. HarryEP3

Also just found some leather seats for sale on the Facebook ep3 owners club Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. HarryEP3

Hi mate I changed my pre facelift seats to some premier recaros last weekend. They are a straight swap, as long as they come with rails it’s just 4 bolts on each seat and then bolt the new ones in. Took me around 30minutes all in. As for the leather seats have a look on Facebook at the ‘civic...
  11. HarryEP3

EP3 Personal steering wheel and quick release

I’m going to be getting a personal wheel and I would like a quick release but have a question. I am looking on tegiwa at the hkb boss w/ airbag and the nrg quick release hub gen 2.5. Does anyone know if they will work together and will I still be able to use the horn. Thanks [emoji106] Sent...
  12. HarryEP3

EP3 Has anyone fitted these to their EP

That’s what I’m planning 6 with twin tips [emoji23] seriously *** I can always rely on this forum to roast me out of bad decisions lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. HarryEP3

Fair enough [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. HarryEP3

EP3 Carbon dipped dash

Another pic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. HarryEP3

Would like to know how they look on the rear bumper before I make a mistake.
Back