• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Hazz

1. Hazz

Hazz’s JDM 1996 Pirates Black Integra Type R

They’re the same I think, 195 15 instead of 205 16 so possibly even heavier with tyre
  2. Hazz

They’re 16x7’s, I do love a TE… shame they don’t still make them new in my size/pcd etc. I was tempted by some new regamasters but I just couldn’t justify the price. As it turns out, I wasn’t a million miles away from that by the time I’d finished refurbing these. 20/20 hindsight. Not driven...
  3. Hazz

Brake issue - need advice

I always change brakes by the axel rather than by the single wheel personally… to hopefully avoid issues like this. Same goes for bushes, suspension & tyres.
  4. Hazz

Oops, didn’t see that question… engine work being done by Stevie at grinspeed. I would love to do it myself but I don’t have the space unfortunately. TE37s picked up. They were in a very sorry state and had been rattle canned. It’s not ideal but I’ve had them powder coated, so now they look...
  5. Hazz

Hazz's 1971 mental Mini Clubman - JDM B18CR engine

Eyyy… been a while! Yes and no, I’ve had some aftermarket parts for it that shouldn’t have gone together modified to (almost) work together. But not actually had custom gearing made for me. None of that worked anyway so I did the honourable thing and sold it all on. Car used to move in neutral...
  6. Hazz

Car won’t start

Either battery dead (alternator not alternating) or immobiliser fault would be my guess. Check battery voltage 1st port of call. Should be 12.4 or higher
  7. Hazz

Ep3 K24 turbo gearbox problems

CPL do a modified quaife box for such applications but it’s big money. There’s a couple companies in America doing similar too. PPG being one of them
  8. Hazz

FN2 Looking to buy a FN2 - Advice Please

Mileage is just a number, go on condition and previous ownership servicing. Rear beam, sills, and around windscreen (roof area) are the common areas for rust
  9. Hazz

JDM ep3 misfire when cornering. Water in fuel tank?

Certainly looks that way. Never seen that happen before. However, water bring heavier than petrol you’d likely not be running at all… try syphoning it and see
  10. Hazz

I can’t find anyone who will split the headlights in the UK, most people just want to polish and lacquer here. Bulgaria man is going to re-chrome my indicators and polish the inside surfaces too. I don’t want to bore it out ideally, just for cost reasons. I’ve been down that road with the mini...
  11. Hazz

Spoon jibbed me off. They said it’s an acceptable finish. Obviously I’m not happy about that so I won’t be buying any more spoon parts EVER again. Suspension is on now. Much improved comfort and it’s actually slightly lower than I had it set up on the meisterRs. Which looks good but doesn’t...
  12. Hazz

All brakes binding- all calipers are fine

20 year old fluid, who knows how viscous and full of crap that could be by now. Might not be flowing as it should or things are getting gunked up and not moving properly. It’s not an expensive thing to try at least
  13. Hazz

All brakes binding- all calipers are fine

I’d flush the system first personally
  14. Hazz

DC2 DB8 DC5 Best Sale Site

Car and classic was good for me. Perhaps look into exporting to the USA. They’re worth a lot more over there
  15. Hazz

Our Integra Type R

Holy thread revival. Hello fellow dc2 owner :)
Back