• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by honda-daz

1. honda-daz

My new ep3 type r civic milano red *engine bay page 10*

cheers dude, here is the link... its show everything what they do... http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/carextras/2415264
  2. honda-daz

Finally its came :) very happy with its. looks much better
  3. honda-daz

well here is another project going so far.. not done yet... getting whole engine bays carbon fibre dips... here are the picture.. still more to do :) here is a sneaky looks ... all its need to laquear and its will look brill !!!
  4. honda-daz

nice one dude.. i keep an eye on second hand gruppe m :D
  5. honda-daz

im thinking to get gruppe m dude... would they be hard to get? or better to get second hand??
  6. honda-daz

ermmm it does still hold the bonnet up? was in hurry that morning , so i had to go work lol ...
  7. honda-daz

well folks, just started the new project on my engine bay :) bit sick of bright yellow so im sending all the plastic to company to do dip carbon fibre including the yellow bottom plastic, new rocker with brand new deep red paint, new sfs coolant hose and induction hose, new custom steel pipe...
  8. honda-daz

well finally i had few change around and got new groove disc, and few more... was at japfest in mondello.. took picture after show was finish :) hope you like it ..
  9. honda-daz

i commnet on your profile page dude... good luck :)
  10. honda-daz

the exhaust i have is called Magnex .... lovely sound exhaust
Back