• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by hontoir

1. H

hontoir's Nighthawk Black EP3

Having decided to keep the EP3 for the foreseeable future here are the latest pictures.
  2. H

Sourcing Spark Plugs

Afternoon guys, Following my recent spell of low mpg I am now looking for a new set of spark plugs as the old ones are looking past their prime! Any ideas where the best place is to get them at a reasonable cost? I need 4 x NGK Iridium IFR7G 11KS Honda wants £80+ for them. GSF wants £70+ I...
  3. H

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

It had a level 4 service in November, which was about 1500 miles ago.
  4. H

The EP3 is a 50 litre tank isn't it? Which is about £68 - £70 to fill. 50 litres is about 11 gallons, so 200 miles to a tank is about 18 - 20 mpg. I would normally admit to this, however, I have just driven 500 miles on a new clutch, haven't been above 3k rpm and managed to get 230 miles to a...
  5. H

Standard EP3 - 200 miles to a tank.
  6. H

connecting iphone to standard head unit

This chart says no. http://www.carcommunications.co.uk/image/data/dension/honda_12_06_2012.pdf
  7. H

connecting iphone to standard head unit

I have this fitted in mine: http://www.carcommunications.co.uk/dension-gateway-lite-3-gwl3hb1-non-text-honda-ipod-iphoneusbaux-interface-adaptor
  8. H

Tyre Pressures for 215/45 17s?

Cheers guys
  9. H

Tyre Pressures for 215/45 17s?

Morning guys, Noticed the front tyres of my EP3 look a bit flat, I have 215/45 17s all round, does anyone else run this setup? What is the recommended tyre pressures for this size? Regards Mike
  10. H

What do you use to clean your engine bay?

Auto Glym Vinyl and Rubber Care, I use it for the interior and exterior plastics and tyre side walls too.
  11. H

[2004 NHB EP3] - Failing Clutch?

All fitted, collected this morning. Feels alot better, although driving so cautiously is going to drive me crazy!
  12. H

I was going to use TGM, but I went with Hendy Honda as it is much more convenient for me. Quoted price of £550. TGM quoted £450 but it would cost me £50 extra in fuel. So decided to get it done locally for the convenience factor.
  13. H

Just dropped her off to have a new clutch fitted tomorrow, just have to read up on the best procedure for breaking the new one in now.
  14. H

Doesn't explain the high biting point then..
  15. H

Thanks dotty, I was just checking what the clutch kit would contain as I am waiting on an email from the dealership to clarify this.
Back