• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by hothatch

1. hothatch

Enzo's Daily 2005 Facelift Civic EP3 Type R Premier Edition - Cosmic Grey

My headlights are letting the front down too (yellowing). I assume that price you’ve found for headlights is Non genuine ones? Think genuine ones I’ve seen are about £160 each.
  2. hothatch

EP3 - EML PO172

Would like to pinpoint the issue but get lots of possibilities when looking up code. can anybody shed some light? Car is an EP3
  3. hothatch

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

Nice work mate.looks really good. I’ve been planning on booking mine into Motion Motorsport For full underbody treatment. Hopefully next year. I just hope the rust is nothing too serious. Mine is an 04.
  4. hothatch

Hazz’s JDM 1996 Pirates Black Integra Type R

Nice car mate. Yeah I follow Danny. Your DC2 is looking much better than his right now
  5. hothatch

EP3 Premier Edition Nighthawk Black 2005

Looks great mate. Some serious effort gone into this with rust treatment etc. Mine has been locked away in the garage for 8 weeks due to lockdown. Might be time to bring it out into daylight:D
  6. hothatch

EP3 Premier Edition Nighthawk Black 2005

Nice work mate. Looks good.
  7. hothatch

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

Nice car mate. I came across after replying to Nidge’s thread about rear arch rust. You must have felt crap finding that mate. They have done a good job on the repair and at least you know that area is good for the foreseeable. After looking at both you guys threads I realise Iam going to have...
  8. hothatch

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

Your doing a great job there Nidge. Why does that area around the speakers rust? It’s internal so no exposed I would’ve thought. I have done the carpet removal but not the skirts or rear interior. Mines an 04 and I removed carpets a couple of years ago , cleaned and sealed everything. I was...
  9. hothatch

The Accord looks ok for the price. Ideal as the workhorse. Interested to see what’s next for your EP3.
  10. hothatch

EP3, Diamond in the rough????

Nice work so far.. Love to see a car restored to it’s former glory. Keep up the good work:smt023
  11. hothatch

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

Sorry to hear this mate but at least you're getting sorted. If they give you the care you’ve been giving to your future track car recently then you’ll be ok:D
  12. hothatch

Vitka's left hand drive NHB EP3

Good write up mate! Enjoy your new car and getting it where you want it to be :smt023
  13. hothatch

EP3 OEM Brake caliper

Hi I need a passenger side front Brake caliper (EP3 2004).Anyone know the best place to go for a reconditioned one for a reasonable price? Cheers.
  14. hothatch

I've been doing this since I think it was you that posted it. Great idea but I still manage to lose some oil but nowhere near as much as before.
  15. hothatch

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

My Brembo discs have rusted the same way but it doesn't annoy me enough to paint them ..... yet. Good job on yours though!
Back