• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Howstar

1. Howstar

Honda dealer quoted £462 for one wheel speed sensor, before fitting!

I can do it myself, just wondering if anyone knew if '98 spec DC2 had common wheel speed sensors with another honda. Tried Eurocarparts, and various ebay outlets, nothing for Intergra. Not worried about the MOT, thats more case of who you know. Plus if it doesn't have the pump they can't argue...
  2. Howstar

Honda dealer quoted £462 for one wheel speed sensor, before fitting!

Background; Trying to keep my UK DC2 as standard and clean as possible, as its a gem. Issue; Sent the car away for a dealer service and stamp, they also did diagnostics to find own which wheel speed sensor was causing ABS light to be on. Rear Left sensor was the culprit. Then quoted me £462 for...
  3. Howstar

Newbie to TypeR OC; Previous DC5, RX7, and current DC2

££ Money ££ I've loved the RX7 but as with any you spend more time under it than driving it, and when something does go wrong, its catastrophically expensive. As a result you can't fully enjoy driving it as its constantly in the back of your head. I'd go back to one if I won the lottery. But...
  4. Howstar

Newbie to TypeR OC; Previous DC5, RX7, and current DC2

First Type R; TopFuel CF Intake, Apexi Catback, Technix Z Coilovers, Front & Rear Upper Team Racing Strutbraces, Unidenifed rear lower tie, Plus lots more small touches and part updates. Then moved onto RX7 Below; Far too much spec to list out, just wanted to share this beast :D; Basically...
Back