• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ilovemyhonda

1. ilovemyhonda

Civic type r EP3 exhaust

this happened me yesterday, hasnt rained in about 3 weeks and my hks is hitting the underside of the car for some wierd reason! will this go away??
  2. ilovemyhonda

My 04 nighthawk ***black betty*** update2/4/13

a few people have noticed the black 'H', thought it was a nice touch :) need to change the wheel nuts, the gold ones dont really suit it anymore!lol you should dude, the fitment is really good for a replica and i actually painted it myself!lol just sprayed it up and flatted and buffed it and...
  3. ilovemyhonda

im going to hang on to the standard bits and probably sell the mods separate when it comes time to sell up! :) black spoiler is a nice touch!
  4. ilovemyhonda

update - silver wheels think it looks much better with them silver! just need to change the wheel nuts! :)
  5. ilovemyhonda

strange rear camber issue - help

thanks for the info, to be honest a mate got a set not so long ago and they seem good quality, after all its only threaded bar with a bracket on either end! his seem ok so far so ** give them a whirl! What bush is it, do you know? cheers
  6. ilovemyhonda

think thats the plan! bought some d2 arms yesterday! see if it sorts it!
  7. ilovemyhonda

ok, but where is the problem, is it the bushes in the standard camber arm that have had enough? It very noticable from behind. i know what you mean by dropping the car i have made it worse but this is waaaayyyy off on one side, if i raised it back to standard height it would still be very...
  8. ilovemyhonda

surely if the height is the same on both sides the camber should be the same on both sides, since there is no way to adjust it with standard arms?
  9. ilovemyhonda

well the only adjuster i can find at the rear are on the LCA, its the uneven camber thats confusing me
  10. ilovemyhonda

i have camber bolts ar the front, just the arms at the back im wondering about, one side is fine and i could live with it but the other is waaaaay off. FRSU coming up as soon as i get this issue sorted
  11. ilovemyhonda

i just cant see any adjustment sorting that amount of camber, should i just buy top arms and be done?
  12. ilovemyhonda

ok, so haven't owned this ep3 too long and I've noticed that my rear camber is strange, one side is cambered in a lot more than the other, i removed the coilovers and all is good with them, broke them down and built back up again, shock is good, spring is good, set at the same height. The...
  13. ilovemyhonda

My NHB EP3R

sounds epic :)
  14. ilovemyhonda

Dazza's NHB Civic Type R 259.5bhp

the tegiwa is a nice job, good buy!! wierd, both my seats have type r stitched into them and rear headrests has red stitching! wonder why they differ :/ had a quick google and any i can find all have the type r logo on them!
  15. ilovemyhonda

cheers guys! pretty happy so far, will get some pics with the new spoiler this week! :)
Back