• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ImJamie92

1. I

Good engine rebuild?

Haa definitely not at the moment! :lol:
  2. I

Good engine rebuild?

Budget could go above 2k if it survives a little longer. Currently i only drive about 60 miles a week
  3. I

Good engine rebuild?

I'll send them an email to see if they could possibly help me out thanks
  4. I

Good engine rebuild?

Hi I'm based in East anglia about 40mins north of London and around 1500 - 2000
  5. I

Good engine rebuild?

Unfortunately my k20 has developed a knock on one of the bearings! Does anyone here know of a place that would do a solid engine rebuild. Thanks! I have an ep3 type r if anyone is curious!
  6. I

Oil cooler blew out

Got my car back it runs fine but the engine light came on after about 25 miles of driving so i fear the worse!
  7. I

Oil cooler blew out

Hi I'm new to the forum and my first post will be a sad one! I was going down the motorway in my ep3 type r when all of a sudden i heard a massive pop and my engine and oil light came on. I pulled over on the side of the road to find my car covered in oil at the back and drivers side. Turns out...
Back