• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Imperatore

1. Imperatore

FK2 Thinking about selling up

Yeah that's the one, she never waved back so I felt extra stupid! Part of being a grownup is recognizing when you need to draw the line under things. I hope you enjoy your new car.
  2. Imperatore

FK2 Thinking about selling up

I won't have anyone to flash at on the way home then! Also, I've flashed twice at what I thought was you but it was a woman driving instead so either another one or you're letting the mrs drive?
  3. Imperatore

EP3 FK8 exhausts

I thought the Sequence one sounded the best personally and the rest awful but then videos never do justice.
  4. Imperatore

Ash's Polished Metal FK2 (5th Honda, 4th Type R)

Do you ever let the Mrs drive the car? I've waved twice now at a grey FK2 thinking it was you and it was a blonde woman, felt like a right prat after. Wouldn't mind coming to see your car when you're free, I'm only in Melksham and work Trowbridge (hence why we drive past each other every day)...
  5. Imperatore

FK2 J's Racing Exhaust finally arrived and ready to be fitted on Thursday

Clue is in the video title, it's the SS one. I'm unsure of the difference.
  6. Imperatore

FK2 J's Racing Exhaust finally arrived and ready to be fitted on Thursday

I thought someone else had one, they uploaded a video and it sounds like it whistles. May have been the other one though so don't quote me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vse3gxmwMOE
  7. Imperatore

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I wonder what I'm getting exactly for my service plan now. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  8. Imperatore

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

I've seen every colour in the wild bar Milano. Yet it was so common in the FN2 Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  9. Imperatore

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I got the Spanner - A light on with a 1700 mile count down which will take me past a year of ownership. Book says about early oil change but I'll probably wait until the service is due. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  10. Imperatore

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

What other options are there for hatches though if you want a bigger 'upgrade' in terms of power etc? M140i looks like a boot, I do quite like the AMG A class though. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  11. Imperatore

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

If it was a huge upgrade in terms of power then yes but as it stands not fussed at all. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  12. Imperatore

FK2 Forge Atmos BOV scapegoat

No it's optional. You redirect the tubes so it's inactive. The blanking plate supplied is if you want to remove it for whatever reason. Can't comment on the strength of OEM one. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  13. Imperatore

FK2 Forge Atmos BOV scapegoat

The noise was caused by the OEM valve 'fluttering'. Surprised it could make such a noise. Would suggest anyone fitting this blanks off the OEM even though you don't have to. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  14. Imperatore

Rob's CW FK2

I mean it's not like I'm in a rush but my Eventuri sold within an hour so guess I was basing it on that. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  15. Imperatore

Rob's CW FK2

I have 5 watchers on mine. Not sure what there is to watch. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Back