• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Insain

1. I

Torque setting for inlet manifold

think its 22Nm / 16lb
  2. I

My dc5 366hp turbo+nos

nice whip!
  3. I

All Honda Engine Codes And Info

lol...never noticed that
  4. I

All Honda Engine Codes And Info

whats goin' on ....where my K20Z4? :mad: lol
  5. I

Balancer Shaft Delete Kit

wicked mod for nice price!
  6. I

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

I've got a 95 EG Vti - just bought a K20Z4 (from brand new, petrol bombed fed car...sweeet!) I'm in the prosess of getting all the swap parts together, the block should be in by may/june. Because this is a K-Swap project, there are certain things that I need that mean I have/want to tune it that...
  7. I

The difference is ever so slight. Im going to get the 72mm TB and bore the RSP to meet. Hybrid Racing seem pretty sure this mod is spot on and not something that will 'break' and their feedback is pretty slick. I don't think you should worry about modding the intake, your lump wants way more air...
  8. I

Why do you assume the RRC is better than the RSP ? - where in the range do you want the power? Mid range - RSP is best. Im looking for more tests on this subject, but from what i've found, if you have an RSP, keep it, just add DBW TB and Hondata Intake gasket. Im going to get HRacing DBW 72mm...
Back