• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Integra17_99

1. Integra17_99

FK2 FK2 Sat Nav Update - How to Video

It does alert you with sound. It displays the Red banner along the top of the sat nav and bongs with you are approaching a camera.
  2. Integra17_99

You can I’ve done it on mine. Once the map has downloaded to your USB stick, there’s a folder on there called POI. You can just download a unlocked poi file containing the Cyclops camera database and put it in there. Once you’ve loaded it back into the car, you just reset the sat nav and they work.
  3. Integra17_99

You can add the speed cameras on to this as well before you do the update. Have you managed to do that?
  4. Integra17_99

FK8 Diskloks

I got myself a Disklok for my fk2 along with a couple of Faraday pouches to put the key fobs in. Just about the visual deterrent and trying to make it as difficult as possible to take.
  5. Integra17_99

FK2 FK2: Interior & Exterior Lighting Mods :D

I'm having the Honda ambient lighting kit and Type R kick plates fitted on friday to my FK2.
  6. Integra17_99

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

2016 - CTR GT 7500 miles
  7. Integra17_99

FK8 Condensation in rear light clusters

It must be a common issue with these, i was at my local dealership and there was an FK8 there and a normal Civic and both of them had the same condensation in the rear lights.
  8. Integra17_99

FK2 FK2: Interior & Exterior Lighting Mods :D

The lighting in the rear looks great. How did you get the lighting in the rear door handle and door pocket?
  9. Integra17_99

Timing chain

I had TGM replace the chain, tensioner and guides at about 110k as I was thinking of getting the car mapped. So I did it for peace of mind really.
  10. Integra17_99

My Polished Metal FK2R GT #06953

That's so nice. Really makes me want one.
  11. Integra17_99

New car, back to the Vtec

Really do like the EP3's in Grey, not quite sure on the Purple wheels. I would probably stick the standard wheels back on as i think they actually look pretty good. :)
  12. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

Thanks very much, it does get looked after that's for sure. Once the weather warms up it will be going to Area Motorsport for a full re underseal to freshen it up.
  13. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

Wow! Didn't realize the last time i updated the thread was back in 2011. So i still own the car which has been about 8 or 9 years now. This has to be the longest i've actually owned a car, but it's one i've become attached too over the years and i don't think i could bring myself to sell it...
  14. Integra17_99

My Milano red DC5

Looks fantastic. As the others have said a new set of head lights would transform it. There's not too many of us with Red ones :)
  15. Integra17_99

I'm back again - got something on order!

FD2 looks great :)
Back