• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ItWasntMe

1. ItWasntMe

FD2 FD2 Service in South East

Been in touch with Tom. He's going to have a look at the car when I'm next around. Air con is being fixed Thursday. Fingers, toes, everything, crossed. No more for now... Please!!!
  2. ItWasntMe

I mentioned it to him but we were more concerned about getting the pulley sorted. He's been out/racing I believe the last few days and I've been in Germany watching the Berg Cup for a stag do so not had proper time. I'm away this weekend too but come next week I'll be giving him another call...
  3. ItWasntMe

No, completely standard currently. It went in for a full service with no mods. With the belt, came to about £540 Completely unrelated, but annoyingly nonetheless is the fact Tom noticed the Alternator Belt was worn, so he replaced it. Only for it to completely shred itself a week later when...
  4. ItWasntMe

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Nice to meet C4Doc down there. Overall very happy with the service offered, although they don't appear to have re-fitted my scuttle panel correctly and I now have a low-rev rattle when pulling away/under strain. I assume this is to do with the intake cover as I...
  5. ItWasntMe

I'll be down at TGM getting my Silver FD2 serviced this Saturday if any of you want to come and have a mooch/say hello/introduce yourselves feel free! (Thanks for the recommendations, I mentioned you by name Dotty as the reference and the woman on the phone laughed). I'm both excited and...
  6. ItWasntMe

Thanks for the input. I'll have a think and give them a call no doubt.
  7. ItWasntMe

130 mile round trip good?
  8. ItWasntMe

Probably a bit far to go for a service for me... Unless they are that cheap/good?
  9. ItWasntMe

Cheers buddy I'll give them a shout.
  10. ItWasntMe

So I'm about 1,500 miles (roughly 5 weeks) away from needing to service the FD2 for the first time. Now my DC5 I used to service myself (with a very competent mechanic friend) but because the FD is worth so much more, I want to maintain value as much as possible by getting it serviced at...
  11. ItWasntMe

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Cheers Loxy, I did search but I couldn't find the exact answer. I'll have a look see what the wiring looks like. Had some on the DC5 so surely it can't be all that different... Surely!
  12. ItWasntMe

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Do you do a kit that fits the FD2? Thanks.
  13. ItWasntMe

ItWasntMe's Silver Civic Type R FD2

Thanks buddy. I've had my time with CW; I became OCD with the white wheels on the DC5. Think the Silver really brings out the lines of the car.
  14. ItWasntMe

In the spirit of weight saving... I can take that. Even if it is a bit weird using the inner metal frame to pull the boot lid down!
  15. ItWasntMe

Is there anything for these cars you haven't sold? :lol: One question I have... The boot lid has no plastic cover (inside) on mine. Is that normal?
Back