• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jack_type_r

1. jack_type_r

EP3 Our EP3

:lol:
  2. jack_type_r

EP3 Our EP3

I addicted to turbos now, plus with the little man 5 doors is much easier
  3. jack_type_r

EP3 Our EP3

You poped up in my notifications, was tempted but im going LCR :)
  4. jack_type_r

EP3 Our EP3

alright buddy hows it going?
  5. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

the car is std at the min apart from filter and exhaust so maybe 5bhp more than std if im lucky, i'm aiming for 300 bhp before summers up though. I do miss the fun of my CTR but the golf is more subtle which can be just as much fun!!
  6. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

I've always been a dub man tbh, but i just had to have a CTR and may even go for a NSX next, and me well i was always in VTEC and loved it, it was just time for something diffrent, theres not alot of Modified MkV round my way and i dont like to follow the crowd :D
  7. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

Right its been along time since ive been on here, Sad to say the CTR has moved on (time to move on) She ended up 246bhp N/A and looked like this I'm now to be found in the Land of the Germans with this... had it since the 28th dec this year, so far its been fitted with coilys...
  8. jack_type_r

D2 Racing Rear Camber arms

change my last post the top ones snapped!!!! so went for buddy club no probs as of yet
  9. jack_type_r

my 04 CTR

I thought id add some updates as its been a while. Ive fitted some new upper camber arms after this happened so more £££ later ive bought a set of buddy club arms
  10. jack_type_r

My Evo IX FQ340

yeah it was Birchanger Services just before stansted Kirsty i didnt see you taking Photos
  11. jack_type_r

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

really tidy car fella
  12. jack_type_r

Bonnet Vent or Similar

check out CPL they sell covers for the AEM CAI to stop water getting in
  13. jack_type_r

What Injectors

cheers for the advice fellas still not sure which injectors will suit me best guess im going to be on the phone to some tuners for a while :)
  14. jack_type_r

What Injectors

What injectors are people running, size etc im not looking to run forced induction, but im looking into some crower/toda cams
Back