• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jackchapman96

1. J

EP3 JDM championship white

Id like to pay no more that 9k really. What's the grade of the car? How hard is it to find facelifted JDM version. Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  2. J

Id like to pay no more that 9k really. What's the grade of the car? How hard is it to find facelifted JDM version? Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  3. J

Something around the 50-60k mark most the good stock examples are in Japan which is why I was ideally looking at an import. Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  4. J

Thanks, I'm looking for something with lower mileage which is why an import is really the only option. Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  5. J

I was looking at importing a JDM civic type R, however the prices seenlm to have shot up with most decent condition models demanding £10,000 and that's before any import costs. Anyone had any experience importing one as I'm new to this and not sure the best way to go about it. Im willing to pay...
Back