• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JackEP3Premier

1. J

Jack's Cosmic Grey EP3 Premier Edition!

I mean it depends what you want i think. The Gruppe M is loud, some love this (me included) some don't. The Mugen is a lot quieter, so the Gruppe M volume haters will love it. Personally i think the Gruppe M looks the best in the bay. Horses for courses. Anyway, the Injen apparently make the...
  2. J

EP3 Steve Satin Silver Premier 2006

Id love a set of the JDM mats, but good ones are always seriously expensive! My car is not mapped so not speaking from experience here, rather just from reading, but most would agree you'll get gain out of a map on a stock car, but you'd probably be better to go the full hog on modding if you...
  3. J

There are a lot of threads and dyno evidence of it being poor for power. It is essentially a standard box with the baffles removed right? But if you are able to make 10BHP over an already BHP making Gruppe M, then thats simply staggering. You must be making about 20BHP out of the Mugen airbox...
  4. J

Mike's Cosmic EP3

Car looks tidy! Keep us updated on the exhaust!
  5. J

My 5th ep3!

Looks good man. Saw it on Facebook. I agree with the wheels. Looks good! Enjoy!
  6. J

Thanks man. Yeah, great system for sure. I love it!! It is perfect. I had a good read through your thread there on your own car. Looking good, can see you are a fan of Mugen parts! I noticed you stumbled into the JDM fitment at the cat end from the Twin Loop- I easily rectified this by just...
  7. J

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

Thats terrible mate! Hope you get back on to them and get it sorted!
  8. J

Yeah, i love them. To me they are the perfect sound, and perfect volume. Chris- the Mugen air box is a very nice looking piece! It would be super nice to have! However its not actually that beneficial over stock in terms of power. The Tegiwa Airbox which i have on out performs the Mugen...
  9. J

Its been a while since i have popped anything onto my thread here! The car has been carrying out its duties wonderfully over 10 months or so since i last posted. A couple things have changed however: Eibach ABP's were removed, standard suspension re installed Tegiwa Catback removed and...
  10. J

Problems with new tegiwa catback!

How loud is it? Very? Is it blowing now? I meant the Tegiwa catback is quite deep and drone when accelerating around 2-3k i found. Grand when cruising.
  11. J

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

Car looks great buddy! Fit an intake to her for a little Vtec noise, Tegiwa or Gruppe M and just keep it nice and standard! Looks a great example!
  12. J

Well not much has changed. A full set of Bridgestone Potenza RE050A fitted and thats about all! As always, trying to keep it as clean as possible.
  13. J

Hey man, Cool! SD06 Reg?
  14. J

Cheers fellas! I must update my thread every once in a while. Not much has changed though, just new rubber. Bridgestone Potenza RE050A.
Back