• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jackpetley

1. J

Help! cant get insurance for my type-r

I know the getting old helps haha! i know its gonna be alot,but at the moment its like £2500,which is more than i paid nearly 2 years ago on my first car (1.2!) i want a quote of around £1500 but im really struggling.
  2. J

Help! cant get insurance for my type-r

Hi, im 19 and hopefully buying a EP3 Type R tommorow, but i am struggling to find insurance at a reasonable price, i am either after insurance now with 1 years no claims,but i am also quite happy to wait until april when my renewal comes up to have 2 years NCB on the policy. due to my postcode...
  3. J

EP3 Wanted:standard EP3 2004-2006 low mileage/FSH COSMIC GREY

I don't mind traveling to get it as I have people that can get it home for me,it's just trying to find low mileage,low owners really,and one that someone has kept standard!
  4. J

thank you very much for that,that's the kinda thing I'm after! I'm gonna contact them.
  5. J

Hi,I hope I have posted this in the correct place,I'm after a ep3 civic type r. Either 2005/2006 preferably. mileage Must be less than 80k with full service history. I would love a standard one,but I know these are few and far between. Colour needs to be cosmic grey. I know this is very...
Back