• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JakeOliver201

1. J

FN2 Valve clearance problems

Hey guys, little update on the bolt issue. Next weekend im going to give fixing the bolt a go my self, valve clearances and chamge the spark plugs. Got all the gear for the job yesterday, after looking at the new bolt and acorn nuts I believe the bolt isn’t spinning but the small thead for the...
  2. J

Honda did the valve clearances last time. The cam cover has been painted yellow (im guessing from the previous owner) honda blames whoever painted the cover for the bolt. What exactly does honda think is going to break with the cover?
  3. J

Hi guys, first post on this form (apologies in advance if this question has been asked before). Basically i bought my fn2 type R back in june. It had its valve clearances checked 32000 miles ago. Wanting to look after my new mistress well i took her to a honda garage to have it checked. Later...
Back