• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jambi

1. J

Calipers seizes

That's quite good, I'm considering buying new ones too. At least then they might last a while. There's other things I want to do to car *** so I'll probably save money by either rebuilding or refurbishing. Thanks for advice. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  2. J

Calipers seizes

I'll have a look now. Thanks for taking the time out to help. :) Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  3. J

Calipers seizes

Do the caliper kits have everything needed? Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  4. J

Calipers seizes

Where would be the best place to get boots and slider pins? Do they cost much? Thanks for the help Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  5. J

Calipers seizes

Hi, Both rear calipers seized on my ep3. Not really that switched on with cars at the moment and was just looking to see what would be the most likely problem? Thanks Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  6. J

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Nice Car! Can see a lot of time has been spent on it :) I'd go second option. :) Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  7. J

Thinking of doing a track day

Used to live quite close to there and never went. Quite gutted really. Hopefully meet some people there too, nobody I hang about with are into cars :/ Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  8. J

I live up in Aberdeen. Which track would be closest? Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  9. J

Also really fancy doing this! Didn't realise they did novice days..... Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Back