• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jamesstone

1. J

Stone's Fast Road/ Track EP3 Type R

THE END
  2. J

Double DINs.... talk to me

Have my one for sale Loxy, comes with bluetooth & music streaming, have a brand new reversing camera that I never fitted to go with it too! Also includes the surround! Drop me a pm if your interested
  3. J

£3,800 no offers, you wanna buy it back ;)
  4. J

Listed it on the Cliosport forum & Piston heads and was just getting nothing but silly offers, to be honest I always knew this would be the outcome as its worth more in parts and would personally be happy to have something I've built up end with me especially if it was sold locally and seeing it...
  5. J

The ball is now rolling! - http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?92173-Stone-s-Ep3-stripping-Tegiwa-Evo-8-wheels-Mugen-spoiler-Buddy-Club-MORE!!!&p=1212740#post1212740
  6. J

The replacement car has now arrived & the engine has been listed on ebay so assume it won't be long till it will be stripped down :( tried selling it on complete but I think it's going to be stripped realistically.. really has been a cracking car with plenty of good drives through out my...
  7. J

Have done car track days but never on the bike, Got a few months on the bike before this damp weather set in so looking to try Brands or Snett 300 when the dry weather returns next year :) A friend who races R6's and replaces his tires every race has donated me a set of Pirelli Super Corsa tyres...
  8. J

Thanks mate :) Yea I know "if" I do sell it I wouldn't get another like it again, Was cracking on with some Christmas shopping last week and parked up in town & a standard Type R had parked up next to me when I returned (type R friend lol) and they just don't do anything for me in standard...
  9. J

Thanks guys, Still going strong as it continues to take the mileage in its stride :) they are indeed the Evo 8 wheels, decided to run 215 tyres to give them a slight stretched look, really happy with them! Haven't updated the thread since the summer but it has only been general maintenance...
  10. J

thinking of changing the standard Honda Head unit

Connects 2 thing, Awful fit out of the box but with the dremmel + Components resin it fitted like a glove lol
  11. J

JP Back Box Fitted Well after seeing a few Spoon N1 back box's at Japfest I decided it just wasn't the type of tip I wanted, Just looked far to small so ended up fitting a JP backbox with a 90mm tip, really pleased with the look & noise. Few Iphone video's (Poor quality I'm afraid)...
  12. J

2 Minutes from Matthew Arnold School, You? Cheers mate, Really need to get some practice in at night but I guess they could have been alot worse lol! Thanks mate, Still drives & cleans up a treat for 135,000 miles ;) The Evo wheels work really well with the EP3 and the off-set is just...
  13. J

thinking of changing the standard Honda Head unit

Guess I'm getting like a broken record with the Pioneer lol, But honestly can't fault it for the £320 I paid for it last summer, Double din adapter needs some work but the end result is worth it - Full details in my thread -...
  14. J

Where about's Dazza? You'll have to come along for some b-road blasting when the weather finally commits to sunshine lol
  15. J

Cheers guys! Yes we're only 15 minutes from each other, I'm in Staines, Andr3w's in Chertsey & MPM is in Sunbury Middlesex NHB crew lol!
Back