• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jamie p

1. jamie p

EP3 Our EP3

Stopping the bonnet getting stonechips I suppose, nice car though mate.
  2. jamie p

Rear "TYPE R" Badge?

It's just stuck on mate, mine is debadged, comes off really easy, best to use a hair drier to soften the glue first
  3. jamie p

smoked tail lights EP3

Just smoke the oem's with tint spray stuff, that's probably the cheapest option and least tacky one
  4. jamie p

Wind deflectors for ep3?

Climair are tinted, just not as dark as heko, jdm etc, but my front windows are tinted light smoke so mine look darker.
  5. jamie p

Wind deflectors for ep3?

The climair fit no problems with no tape or clips, idiot proof really, they're only 16 quid more than the heko ones.
  6. jamie p

HIDs

Preface don't need adaptors, only facelift ctr's need them, preface use h4, facelift use h1.
  7. jamie p

Wind deflectors for ep3?

Hopefully these are a bit better mate, go on climair website, 50 quid delivered. Great value for money imho.
  8. jamie p

Wind deflectors for ep3?

Fitted my climair ones in under 5 minutes, actually the longest thing I had to do was wiping my fingerprints off them when I had finished, I also took off the climber stickers, would have been a lot easier if I had used a hairdryer on them first.
  9. jamie p

JDM Milano Red 2002 EP3R from Melbourne

Cracking car mate, love the spoiler and mugen lip.
  10. jamie p

How to Fit HIDs to a FN2 CTR

You would have thought xenon lights would be standard on all newer sports models, especially a type r by now, cracking write up mate, will be very useful judging by the before pictures !
  11. jamie p

Caliper Repair Kits?

My calliper seized on mine mate, new calliper was only 60 quid from a garage, fitted with Lucas pads it was only 145 quid altogether, hope this helps
  12. jamie p

HIDS?????

the hid's make some difference eh, it felt like driving with two candles in before i got them done.
  13. jamie p

FN2 flat battery

cheers guys
  14. jamie p

FN2 flat battery

anyone....................
Back