• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JamieC

1. JamieC

GG93's Milano Red FN2

Nice but whats with the mini tax disc holder?
  2. JamieC

Repugnant Rice Krispy is home.

Yes mate I had one after my 320D. Great car, enjoy
  3. JamieC

Repugnant Rice Krispy is home.

Looks nice mate, I miss mine so much, I wish Id had garaged it. Have you got an alarm sorted on it, I got one that worked with the OEM key fob. I couldn't believe BMW didn't fit one as standard
  4. JamieC

ctr 2004 with grey and black leather seats ?

I had this option on my CTR, it was a dealer option. It cost £1200 for the seats and £200 for the door panels. I liked it in my Cosmic
  5. JamieC

*Window Won't go up on the correct line*

have a look at the rubber gasket, it may be twisted. Also try and spray some WD40 on the rubber gasket were the window runs up. It may free it up
  6. JamieC

Best front component speakers that fit straight in

you only need a 1inch spacer I think to fit your speakers, do a search on here as there are plenty of advise and info from people who have done it before.
  7. JamieC

Falken FK452

The missis has had some on her Cooper S works, we researched many tires and they had loads of good reviews online. she is pleased with them in dry and wet conditions. They give good traction on her car that is runing 220bhp through the front wheels. I have put some on my GP today ,215/35/18...
  8. JamieC

How Easy Is It To Fit An Exhaust?

TBH mate if you need to buy stands etc then you may be better off going to a local exhaust centre and asking then how much it would cost for them to do it. You would have to use a a socket set at least. I would never get under a car with just the standard jack that come with the car, thats...
  9. JamieC

Id say Im ok with mechanics. You only need to undo 5 bolts to change the cat back. The hardest part was to get the exhaust out of the rubbers. I have also took a manifold off and replaced it to standard. That was a bit tricky, I think that was 5 bolts aswell. You also have to lower the front...
  10. JamieC

I did a cat back in 45mins, the manifold is a little harder.
  11. JamieC

HELP!! Back box

I took mine off tonight and it was a little tricky. The best way I found how to do it was to push a screw driver down the side of the mount and twist it off. I worked quite well.
  12. JamieC

HELP!! Back box

have you tried getting the rubbers off the car instead of the exhaust? is there a lip on the metal that attaches to the backbox, try bending it out of the way.
  13. JamieC

HELP!! Back box

washing up liquid, you can wash it off wnen you have finished so that the exhaust dosent slipp off at a later date
  14. JamieC

Mugen Evolution

very nice mate
  15. JamieC

Passenger window problem

The problem is that the window goes down fine but struggles to go back up. It does go up eventually but very slow and seems to judder Anyone got an idea what it could be Cheers Jay
Back