• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Janak Melvani

1. J

Speedo (Rev / counter) flickering

Thnx Skelly, getting that checked out too ...
  2. J

Noted... Yeah i am hoping its something small ... No issues with the radio... also got a brand new battery ... sold that option out...
  3. J

Noted thanks! Re: Flickering ... its constant ... does not matter what speed you drive... it just keeps happening ... cheers
  4. J

Hi, Just purchased a 2007 FD2 … Loving the drive of the car J For me it was a big change … going back to a Honda after almost 8 years … Also after driving Subaru 4 WD (Turbo) it’s a big change… Anyways, please let me know if anyone has a experienced a situation where the indicators i.e...
  5. J

Speedo (Rev / counter) flickering Hi, Just purchased a 2007 FD2 … Loving the drive of...

Speedo (Rev / counter) flickering Hi, Just purchased a 2007 FD2 … Loving the drive of the car J For me it was a big change … going back to a Honda after almost 8 years … Also after driving Subaru 4 WD (Turbo) it’s a big change… Anyways, please let me know if anyone has a experienced...
Back