• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jase_87

1. jase_87

$$ davis $$ cosmic ep3 painted brake callipers

As per your suggestion in my thread, the wheel look cool mate! I canny make my mind up :confused:
  2. jase_87

Jase_87 Cosmic Ep3

I'm not overly keen on the colour they are at the moment, I'm still undecided what colour, I've got 12 days to make my mind up! May go satin black or dark anthracite the same as my black ep3 above. Anyone good a Photoshop? I'm a complete retard with computer's. Give me something to fix...
  3. jase_87

Jase_87 Cosmic Ep3

Cheers dude, they're being sprayed titanium silver, so will bring out the cosmic paintwork nicely.
  4. jase_87

Jase_87 Cosmic Ep3

pre face and facelift ep3's and a pre face atr
  5. jase_87

Jase_87 Cosmic Ep3

My first vtec car-
  6. jase_87

Jase_87 Cosmic Ep3

My DC5
  7. jase_87

Jase_87 Cosmic Ep3

My ek9
  8. jase_87

Jase_87 Cosmic Ep3

Number plate fail. If anyone can edit the picture feel free to do so.
  9. jase_87

Jase_87 Cosmic Ep3

Hey guys and girls, I've been floating around on this forum for a while now and never really made a 'build up thread'. My name is Jason i am 24 and a central heating engineer for a very well known company. A standard bloke really, women, cars, football, ps3, xbox and lets not forget drinking :)...
  10. jase_87

Sams Satin Silver EP3 Type R

Very tidy looking car you've got there dude. I would suggest a supersprint b pipe and keep the OEM back Box. Sounds nice and raspy but remains quiet when driving normally. Oh and I had the aem v2 on my first ep3, they sound sweet!
  11. jase_87

Just purchased ep3

i think the fact that the older vtec cars lack torque makes the change over more noticeable too. when the ep3 has the oem airbox it is quiet, but you can still notice it. just makes sure its warm. the engine that is.
  12. jase_87

my ukdm integra type R

Very clean looking car, top work!
  13. jase_87

Induction kit <£300

Itg maxogen are good, can get 2nd hand ones for around 250. I may be selling in the near future.
  14. jase_87

My 98 spec JDM DC2 and a few of my old rides

I've put a deposit down on a 98 spec dc2, not due in the country untill the 8th. I cant wait!
  15. jase_87

My 98 spec JDM DC2 and a few of my old rides

Having owned both a uk dc2 & ep3, which did you prefer as a driving experience?
Back