• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JaseTYPE_R

1. JaseTYPE_R

few pics of my cosmic Ep3(updated)

Cheers :) I got it from eBay I think the sellers ID is salla400 it's not a great fit and needed some extra prepping but mine doesn't rattle as I've put some stronge double sided tape on the edges to keep it down, looks spot on if you get it sprayed correctly.
  2. JaseTYPE_R

Hi guys haven't added any updates in a while so i thought id post this one, Iv'e now fitted my Mugen rep spoiler, beaks tie bar, preface-lift rear lights and de badged the civic logo. Heres a few pictures i found from japfest:) [
  3. JaseTYPE_R

Hondata reflash

Hi guys, Does anyone have any dyno graphs of the hondata re-flash? been looking everywhere to see what sort of gains come out of it. cheers, Jase
  4. JaseTYPE_R

17" rota torque's :)
  5. JaseTYPE_R

Got bored today and as i was recovering from a hangover decided to wash the car and take a few pics, so i thought i would show em all opinions welcome including negative comments plans: Mugen rep spoiler Rear Tie bar Pre-facelift rear lights De-badge :)
  6. JaseTYPE_R

Ep3 boot leak...

Okay so i pored some water over the top of the boot to find out where its coming in, its coming from the black trim inside the boot, does this come off? P.S this is not my picture, i just borrowed it :)...
  7. JaseTYPE_R

Ep3 boot leak...

It's coming in above the glass from why I can see
  8. JaseTYPE_R

Ep3 boot leak...

How can I check this? Spoiler off?
  9. JaseTYPE_R

Ep3 boot leak...

Hi guys I have a lake in te back of my car and have no idea why, the rubber seals on the boot look fine, would it be comming through from the spoiler? Cheers Jase
  10. JaseTYPE_R

mugen style cf spoiler

Can't find any on eBay :(
  11. JaseTYPE_R

mugen style cf spoiler

Hi guys, Just wondering where is the best and cheapest place to purchase a mugen style carbon fiber adjustable spoiler ? cheers, Jase
  12. JaseTYPE_R

anyone lowered without rear camber arms and front bolts?

cheers :)funky power sell them for £99 so may end up going for those
  13. JaseTYPE_R

what are the DME camber arms like? any problems ?
  14. JaseTYPE_R

What about the DME camber arms or the japspeed ones?
  15. JaseTYPE_R

Only wondering because i know some one on eibach -30 all around, with out camber arms and bolts and he said it hands great :S
Back