• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jason

1. Jason

FN2 My thoughts on Top Gear (Ive owned both EP3 and FN2)

Perfect review for a badly thought out car!
  2. Jason

Which one to buy?

Natural progression from an EP3 would be a DC5. I don't see anything to gain from getting an FN2 other than being able to say I have a brand new car. Get a drivers car...get a DC5 :cool:
  3. Jason

My new chariot - can't stop smiling.

Thats a pic from Andy200bhp :D
  4. Jason

FN2 clarksons review of the FN2

Good review :cool:
  5. Jason

Best colour wheels for a Milano CTR??

What wheels are they??
  6. Jason

Wow that looks great with white wheels, really makes a difference :cool:
  7. Jason

For all those JDM Civic fans

Why has Honda skimped on the seats??
  8. Jason

Cool :cool: will keep an eye out for you too.
  9. Jason

I need to rob a bank first to get those :eek: So other than the Mugen's which are great but expensive, white it is cheers guys :)
  10. Jason

Just want opinions on what colour wheels are best for a Milano CTR?? I am thinking of going with 18inch white Buddy Club P1's, will they suit it better than gun metal, bronze etc.....
  11. Jason

FN2 After a week of ownership....

To me it did :p I liked the DC2 so hoping the DC5 is as good if not better.
  12. Jason

FN2 After a week of ownership....

I still don't think this can really be labelled a Type R as it goes against what a Type R should be. It seems Honda have had to compromise too much, thus making it a heavy car with many options it doesn't need. But to be fair the UK hasn't had a proper Type R car, these are only available in...
  13. Jason

Whats my car worth???

That would make sence but I bought 2nd hand at a year old, so didn't get the choice.
  14. Jason

Whats my car worth???

15. Jason

Whats my car worth???

Just wondered what my car is worth from a dealer and private sale? Milano Red with paint protection. 52 plate registered Feb 03 27009 miles full Honda service history 1 full year road tax 1 full year MOT HPI checked this month. 4 new Potenza's this month. No scuffed wheels or...
Back