• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jasonstatus

1. jasonstatus

What did you do to your Type R today?

He wishes... Golf R 7.5 in blue. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. jasonstatus

What did you do to your Type R today?

I work in the used car market and most cars we are buying from Auction are getting £1000 - £2000 over book price. We are selling cars faster than we can replace them at the moment. The new car market is on its knee's and the used car market is booming! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. jasonstatus

FN2 Baffled sump, worth the investment?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233565822010 Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. jasonstatus

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

He had 4th to 5th gear lockout at 1:05. [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. jasonstatus

FK8 Service Pack FK8

The OP has gone Quiet. Do you think that he may have been Busted by Loxy and his Drug Squad mates and had his FK8 confiscated under the proceeds of crime act? Cant believe some thug kicked his Toyota Celica back in the day and the boys in blue did nothing to help out. [emoji16] Sent from my...
  6. jasonstatus

FK8 Service Pack FK8

That is shocking.... I maybe wrong but I think this forum is run by a Copper! Ain't no Drug dealers driving Toyota Celica's around my neck of the woods. [emoji2957] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  7. jasonstatus

FK8 Service Pack FK8

Obviously sells Smack to kids... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  8. jasonstatus

FK8 Service Pack FK8

Cool Story Bro! "I'm Asian with white boys working on my car, they will gang up etc it's pathetic this world we live in" WTF! [emoji38] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. jasonstatus

FN2 Newbie tuning advice please

Save yourself time and money... https://www.torque-gt.co.uk/civic-fn2-100620.html Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  10. jasonstatus

FK2 Fk2 Automatic exterior mirrors

I always find that reading the handbook is good for finding out how to do things and what all the switches do. [emoji1] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  11. jasonstatus

H's JDM Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6/VI - Scotia White

Nice! I have had a good few Evo's over the years and they have been the ultimate car as far as I'm concerned. (Had a Red and also silver TME both running Autronic ECU's and RS Diffs worked on by MarkShead of MAD - A black 7 with 2.3 stroker with a GT35 turbo and Motec ECU running over...
  12. jasonstatus

Type R #16 - FK8 #3

Lambo killer! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  13. jasonstatus

FN2 Bit of fun on the way home

[emoji1787] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  14. jasonstatus

Ace! Any more race stories to share? This is awesome stuff. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  15. jasonstatus

Cool story bro! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Back