• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jayliley

1. J

Jays Milano red ep3 type r EBAY build jdm/stance on a budget

cheers buddy.im going to be calming down with the car until spring as the weather in cornwal isnt my friend at the moment,but it will be having a complete transformation full wrap and some sexy genuine bbs rimmage
  2. J

ok so new ebay additions this week are some blue genuine d2 nuts all the way from the far east (lincolnshire)£27.43 bargain and a d2 snap off boss £10 also thought id let you guys know if you live in the west country there is a jap specific get together at L2 multistory in Truro on the 25th of...
  3. J

cant get the hang of uploading these
  4. J

todays delivery,going to be fitting when its back from the spray shop
  5. J

chevrolet should give up.does anyone know of some seriously strong alloy wheel cleaner ive got dirt/brake dust baked on after the last fortnights weather
  6. J

the guy still hasn't admitted liability to his insurance company so i keep having to put off the body shop,on the plus side im getting the whole bumper re sprayed because its all scuffed around the bottom from the previous owner and im also having the number plate recess smoothed out.on the plus...
  7. J

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

definitely my cup off tea.to many ctrs that look the same these days,i totally appreciate people that like to be different
  8. J

cool ill check it out.ive always seen bonnet bras as a marmite extra but i really like them.and when it comes to camber thinking more show than go.i live about 200 miles from the nearest track and i dont really drive like a nutter on the road,plus you cant beat a bit of showing off but each to...
  9. J

cool ill give it a go,£9.99 is quite cheap aswell
  10. J

apparently theres a special tcut for red paint that works really well on the milano range and the wheels are a pain ive literally not cleaned them for about three weeks and there pretty much black now
  11. J

why does it keep doing that ?
  12. J

this is all i have for now but ** get it detailed in the week and get some proper photos taken
Back