• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jays civic

1. J

i need abit of help evaluating a civic ep3 if anyone can help would be great,

viewed one today in fantastic condition mileage is 120k sorta high for me really I don't normally have a car over 70k to the most but I have been told these cars/engine are incredibly good, this is the spec Engine K20 a2 Hondata k100 ecu fitted Mapped buy race-tech 7/6/13 253bhp 170ftlb...
  2. J

i need abit of help evaluating a civic ep3 if anyone can help would be great,

basically guys im looking to buy a ep3 type r everyday car + road rally, track car, I have been offered part ex or swap on a car in currently have, so im trying to find out what sorta value there worth as if its the amount of my current car I will do the deal with one of these lads, and if there...
Back