• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jb280180

1. J

Buddy club extended ball joints

Hi mike yes they are correct ones I got the from bhp factory the hubs are 40mm and the ball joints are 40mm the aftermarket ones were 40.5 mm so they are a nice tight fit.
  2. J

Buddy club extended ball joints

Hi there I've purchased a set of extended front lower ball joints for my ep3 just wondering if anyone has had any problems in fitting these before, as I've tried fitting these and they are too loose and won't fit my hubs so I've had to use aftermarket ones. any ideas please advise
  3. J

camshafts

i was looking for drop in cams budget for cams around £500 also thinking of inlet manifold and an oversized throttle body and then a remapped
  4. J

camshafts

hi i was wondering what the best camshafts are to get for my ep3 civic also wheres the best place to get them is there anyone who could help thanks james :D
  5. J

Ep3 brakes

Thanks loxy
  6. J

Ep3 brakes

Hi does anyone know if you can use integra dc5 brakes on a ep3 civic type r Thanks James
Back